Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tenderloin Project x Blvck Scale

Let me start things off by saying how wonderfully surprised I was after watching this. My man Bobby (digital) hit me up with the link while we were chatting it up about bape and kid cudi, and I must say this video definitely made my night.

Hopefully it inspires you as much as it did me...

The Tenderloin Project x Black Scale from Sean Desmond on Vimeo.


"Sometimes you have oranges, that are full of juice. sweet... and then you got oranges. on the other hand. some are dry don't have juice in them at all. like there's no life in them. there's people like that. you know them cuz there's some people that walk around here every day. like they dry... bitter don't have no life in them. mad at the world, mad at everybody. And then you've got some people like sweet fruit, just full of life, bubbling with energy. natural juice. - Flash"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or questions?? Drop a line here.