Sunday, January 31, 2010

Phil Jones

Sorry for the lack of updates and thereof I've been super busy as of late. I just started my third spring semester at The Beach, pretty hard to believe it's already been three years... As I type this I'm watching the Metrix for the first time on AMC. Yes I know I'm incredibly late... a good decade late haha. As I finish this film, which I must say has already proven to have gripped my attention and imagination I want to leave you all with an interesting piece enititled "Argyle Crocodile" by Phil Jones.

p.s. I have a couple surprise projects in the works including interviews with a few international clothing companies and a independent local rapper/artist, definitely good stuff to come shortly. Stay blessed.

Photobucket

be sure to check out Josh Spear's blog for more goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or questions?? Drop a line here.