Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gran Torino

Did you know CSULB has a full blown movie theatre on campus in the USU? Well to be honest I didn't but after seeing an advertisement for Gran Torino in the Union I decided to give it a try. Now even though the springs poked out of the seats in the theatre I can't really complain. I mean I had the entire theatre to myself (is that sad?) well regardless it was definitely worth the $2 admission. Having spoken with a few friends and asking how they felt about the film it was pretty unanimous and well frankly I have to agree. The best $2 I've spent in a long time. You won't be disappointed.

Photobucket

Much thanks to the CSULB Program Council for putting this screening together.
Be sure to check out the link to stay up to date on upcoming events at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or questions?? Drop a line here.