Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Beginnings

Hello everyone, well after 11 months I finally got around to updating this thing and I'm glad to say it's finally off the ground and running.

My purpose for creating this blog is to allow others to experience and learn new things they might not have known prior. Sometimes life gets way too hectic, especially in economically challenging times such as the one we are in now. I hope you can take some time out your busy schedule to visit my blog, relax and just contemplate about various things you may have overlooked.

If your into any type of culture, whether it be Photography, Music, Food, Fashion, Graffiti/Street Art, Revolutionary/Politics, Technology and even Philosophy. Then your gunna be in for a treat,

Without further ado, I present to you

A Life Lost in Reverie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or questions?? Drop a line here.